Sponsors and Donations
Donation and Sponsorship Levels
We plan to fund Steiger Heritage Club activities and expenses with donations from our members and with Company/Farm sponsorships. The Steiger Heritage Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so any contribution is tax-deductible. Donations in any amount will be accepted, greatly appreciated, and acknowledged annually.
Member Annual Donation Levels:
|Puma Level:||Up to $99|
|Wildcat Level:||$100 – $249|
|Bearcat Level:||$250 – $499|
Company/Farm Annual Sponsorship Levels:
|Cougar Level:||$500 – $2,499|
|Panther Level:||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Lion Level:||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Tiger Level:||$10,000 plus|
How will Steiger Heritage Club use your donations and sponsorships?
- Website fees & maintenance
- Email System—Mailchimp
- QuickBooks subscription
- Google Mail Business Suite
- Zoom or Other Virtual Meeting Software
- Transport tractors to show
- Signage and display materials
- Needed for transport of Bonanzaville display tractors
- Protect club-owned tractors, e.g., Pierce/Schaaf Model 105
SUPPORT OF MUSEUMS
- Mark Yaggie STEIGER HERITAGE HALL, WMSTR, Rollag, MN
- Building & grounds maintenance
- Update/refresh signage and information
- BONANZAVILLE, USA, West Fargo, ND
- Others TBD
ADMINISTRATION AND LEGAL
- Tax preparation and Legal services
- Online payment collection services
- Organization of member meetings
- For example, 2026 Steiger Feature at WMSTR.
The Steiger tractor has often been credited with changing the course of farming. The Steiger Heritage Club was formed for the education, information sharing, and enjoyment of Steiger Tractor owners, employees (past and present), and interested Steiger enthusiasts and friends. The Steiger Heritage Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Minnesota.
Board of Directors
In January of 2022, the founders of the Steiger Heritage Club elected six individuals to its first Board of Directors.
The history of Steiger tractor is as rich as the soil of the Red River Valley of the North, where Case IH Steiger tractors are still manufactured today.